Wednesday 22 October 2014

LADIES DON'T TRY THIS

One day a woman
wanted to know how the husband would
react if she left without telling
him where she had gone. So she decided to write
him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't
want to live with him
anymore and
after writing she put the letter on the table in the
bedroom and then hid under the
bed... When the husband came
back home, saw the letter and read it, he
replied on the same paper and then began to sing
and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone,
dialed someone then said:
"Hey babe, am just changing clothes
then will join you, as for the other fool it
has finally dawned on her that I was fooling
around with her and has left. I was wrong..really
wrong to have married her, I wish I had known
you
earlier. See you soon
honey!"
The husband walked out of the room and
left. In tears and very upset, the woman
got up from under the bed and decided to
go and read what the husband wrote on
the letter. When she got the letter, it said: "I
COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't
make any phone call.. I am going to buy
bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and
prepare me a meal...
I LOVE U
By kehinde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...