Wednesday 31 December 2014

GOD LOVES YOU

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
A number of years ago, Karl Barth, the famous German theologian, was lecturing at a major Northeaster Seminary.
At a Q&A session, a man asked Mr. Barth what's the most profound thought that ever entered his mind.
The man clearly expected to hear some philosophical comment from Mr. Barth. But the theologian looked at the man and simply said, "The most profound thought that has ever occurred to me is this: Jesus loves me; this I know, for the Bible tells me so."
You and I need to realize how remarkable the message of God's love truly is. It is simply profound and profoundly simple! And no other verse of Scripture summarizes his love for us as completely as John 3:16: "For God so loved the world...."
It is an undeniable fact. God loves you! The expression of His love is evident from the first page to the last of Scripture. But the greatest evidence of His love is Christmas.
God sent His only Son to die so that you will live. There is no greater love than that.
Enter the New Year with this confidence and assurance that God loves you unconditionally, and He wants to do great things with your life and for your life.
Prayer: Father, I enter the New Year with hope and expectations because I know You love me and You have prepared in advance great things for me.
Scriptural Reading: John 3:16-21.
We thank God for all He has done for year 2014, we say you are worthy Baba God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...